Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun Times

The past 4 days were so much fun. I had the priviledge of watching Payten and Lilly. I only gave Payten one nap during the whole time so that i could have special time with him playing games. He loves chutes and ladders and candy land. We always had to play both games and use all the pieces for candy land. That was always a lot of fun. Saturday I also had Shannon and Brady's four for several hours and this was awesome. I took them all swimming to the Payson Pool. Talk about a challenge...six kids under 8. It was so much fun. I didn't need to really watch Reilly and Quincy since they swim well. Little Kassi got brave and went off to a semi-deep area ( it went to her chin) and kept jumping in and climbing out and jumping in. She really enjoyed this. Payten loves slides and couldn't get enough of the slides...but wanted to go on the big slides. No one to take him though. Kayley kept crawling out and going up to meet people who were sitting poolside. Lilly just laughed at herself and splashed around. One time I took them all around the wave pool with four of them hanging on. It remined me of the old days when i took mine when they were little. When we got back to Shannon's I ran them all through the tub with Reilly's and Quincy's help and got dinner ready then we played downstairs until Shannon got home and then Payten and Lilly and I went to Grami's house and spent the night. Headed to church the next day and was amazed on how well behaved they were during sacrament meeting and they both enjoyed their nurseries.

No comments: