Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Best Times of Your Life








Christ is always the center of my life. Then comes family. I love to care for the little grandchildren while parents go to the House of God "Temple", nothing fulfills my life more than being with my children and grandchildren. Though yesterday was Laura's 26 birthday and I really missed being with her and her sweet boys I had to wonderful opportunity of spending fun time with the other six grandchildren. When mom is not around Kailey loves her Grami over everyone else. Kassidy loved showing off when she saw I brought my camera. Quincy too. Q is so wonderful with the little ones and keeps them entertained. Payten explores everything. He tried riding Kassi's bike but he kept breaking, then he tried roller skating. Then was off trying something else. Lilly loved the flowers and had to smell each set along her walk. Once she found the sandbox she was lost in imagination until time to come in. Reilly was bored..all her friends were gone. But then she called Laura and she was happy again. She really misses Laura after their visit last weekend. Once we came in she bathed, had deseret then played games on the computer until bedtime. They are so much fun to be with, it helps me remember my times as a parent of young children and in many ways miss those times. While in the Temple yesterday i was thinking of the birth of my fourth little one, Laura. Such a sweet, lovely daughter without a name until the next day. Now she is a mother herself. How times change, how we grow, how life revolves, how much we miss or forget. Life and family is such a gift from our Father in Heaven.

1 comment:

The Thompson's said...

Your so cute mom. You must really miss me. I just love you, your great.