Saturday, June 20, 2009

Laura

Well after being here for a month to give Jeremy a quiet place to study for his boards, she headed home today. I can't believe how quiet the house has become. I miss the chatter of little, loud(Landon) voices. I know that the boys will enjoy seeing their daddy tonight and sleeping in their own beds and room. I am sure Laura will be glad to have her bed back. Meghan is going down with her to spend a week or two and buy a newer car.
Thursday evening we had a picnic at the park to say good-bye. Sean and Ali couldn't come since they live more than an hour away but everyone else had a chance to say good-bye. I bought a "parada" (Pinate) for the kids and they had a blast. They really enjoy playing together. Reilly would rather hang with the grown-ups. Quincy is great with the younger kids, especally keeping the boys busy.

See you in September, Laura, Parker, Landon and Jeremy.

No comments: