Monday, January 5, 2009

A Brand New Year

Well as difficult as last year was I look forward to experiencing a new year and the blessings and services that await. I don't usually do much...normally spend time with family. This year a friend invited me to a dinner and singles dance. The dinner was okay, but it was fun to see so many friends come in. The dance was the best I have been to. Danced and talked and danced and talked all night. Rang in the New Year with good Friends was especially nice. 
I look forward to many things this year. Reilly has made the decision to be baptized in March and that we be really special to have her father baptize her as she becomes a member of Our Lord and Saviors church. Then confirmed and recieve the gift of the Holy Ghost. What a good example she is to her younger siblings. I March I also plan on having my mother and father sealed together for time and all eternity as husband and wife and have my brothers and I sealed to them. I have waited along time for this and look forward to these eternal blessings. 
Come Summer I plan to spend time with grandchildren and hiking. There is so much to see and enjoy. So much He has given us that are right within my reach. 
Thank you Shannon, Sean, Patrick, Laura, Kevin and Meghan for making my life richer each and every day. My love for you is beyond the ability to hold.

1 comment:

The Thompson's said...

Mom your awesome. I don't think I could have picked a better person to lead me through life. i do love you and really wish you weren't so hard on yourself. your amazing!