Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thoughts

This month brings many thoughts and deep feelings as I remember the day my father and brother were taken home to their father in heaven forty-five years ago. Also remembering the last times I spent with my mother one year ago before she left to join her family on the other side of the veil. Happiness brings knowledge that they are together again fulfilling the work that is needed on the other side preparing for the second coming of our Savior, Jesus Christ. As sad as I am that they are not here, but happiness knowing that they are together. What greater joy can one have than to know that we have the opportunity to be sealed as a father for time and all eternity in the presense of a loving Father in heaven. I look forward to when I can again be re-united with them when he calls me home. For now, I have work to do here as I continue to do all to serve Him. I love you Mom, Dad, Sean, Joseph, James, John.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I am thankful for the time I had getting to know and love Granny and I miss her greatly. I also can't wait to meet other relative someday:) I love you Mom..thanks for being you

The Thompson's said...

Man I think tonight is just an emotional night. 1st Shannon's tribute and then yours. Its hard for me to read you say that you can't wait to see them. I can't imagine life on earth without you. You are amazing and I love you tremendously.