Saturday, November 8, 2008




Today I spent the day with Shannon's kids. I brought my camera but the batteries were low so I didn't get any good picutres. At 1 I put Kailey down for her nap and the others were outside playing with friends. The Kassidy came in and sat downstairs on the couch with me. Next thing I knew she was sound asleep. Around 4 Kailey woke up and she eventually woke up her sister. Later I brought the kids inside to help clean up the house for mom and dad and they helped me make dinner, took baths, helped clean the kitchen. Then Reilly played her two recital songs on the piano..since I won't be there for her first recital she gave me one tonight. Then we sat down and read stories. Then mom and dad had to come home and ruin everything. :) They always ask me to spend the night. They are sad when I don't. Maybe some day again I will.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

We always love to have you watch the kids. you are by far their favorite babysitter. When I get a different sitter they always complain. Thanks for all you do. You are the best Grami!