Sunday, November 9, 2008




I have been thinking a lot about Laura lately and how much I miss having her near. How much I miss watching Parker and Landon growing and the cute sweetness they have. I talked to Parker on the phone yesterday and today and he keeps asking me when I am coming to see him. Happily I was able to say Thanksgiving. He was so happy and so is Grami. So far it looks like Meghan, Kevin and I will be with Laura Thankgiving day. I know she is happy about this. I may not call you as often as you would like but know this: I think that you are such an awesome person and a loving, caring mother and wife. Her family is so blessed to have you to teach, lead and guide them. Though Parker looks just like his dad I thought Parker would love to see a picture of him and mom at his age. Loving big sister...Loving big brother

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I think she is an awesome mom too. I wish I could go at Thanksgiving. But my heart will be there.

The Thompson's said...

I am so glad you will be coming for Thanksgiving. I do miss having family close by, but like I always say, "it has its ups and downs". Thanks for posting those pictures. I actually was looking of one of me when I was Landons age and if you look hard enough, there are some similarities. I do love these boys but also know I need to be more patient with them. After all, they asre only kids.