Saturday, November 8, 2008







Well this has been a busy weekend. I decided early in the week to spend Friday with Kellee and the kids. Payten is always so excited to see me that it melts my heart. Lilly takes some time to warm up but when she does it is complete. I spent time with the kids early in the morning and together we made cookies. Though Payten wanted to use cookie cutters for "chocolate cookie chips". Finally decided to do it another time. He only wanted to do the baking soda but they ended up helping half and half. We had a blast and they loved the cookies. During their long naps I held Kaitlyn a lot. She is so cute. When the kids woke up we played some more and then they helped me make dinner for everyone and set the table. Granted many times they just got in the way but we had fun. We finally got Lilly to hold Kaitlyn and I took some pictures of them together. After that she kept coming and saying "hold" so I would put Kaitlynn in her arms and she would say picture so I had to take their picture. When done she would say "take" for me to take her back. Payten kept wanting to hold her too. He love being a big brother. When it was time for bed a full 30 minutes early Payten wanted me to put him to bed and read him a story. so Lilly, Payten and i went downstairs to his room and read him "My mommy is great". He knows this book from front to back. He loves this story. We said a prayer together and kissed me many times goodnight and went to bed. A wonderful day for grami.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Those guys are so cute. How fun for them to get to spend the day with Grami!